Saturday, June 15, 2024

Seaside Wishes Mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!!!

Time for another Mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!!  🙌 Woot! 🙌  Today a few of us on the team are sharing projects using the Seaside Wishes Bundle! If you haven't played with this bundle yet, what are you waiting for?!  It is FABULOUS and one of my ☆ FAVE ☆ new items from Stampin' Up!'s NEW Annual Catalog!!!

Am I allowed to say that I really love these projects?!  Hee.  Again ... this bundle is SO MUCH FUN to work with!  Here is a photo of it ... before I explain a few things & how they work.  

The bundle comes with a hybrid embossing folder, a set of dies, and a stamp set.  And of course, they all coordinate SO beautifully! Here is a pic of the whole bundle! 


Cute bundle, huh?!  Well let me explain some of the magic of what this bundle can do!  Check out this card, and what do you notice about it?! 

Colors Pretty in Pink, Lemon Lolly, Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Basic Black
Inks: Pretty In Pink, Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lolly, Basic Beige, Versamark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Basic Black, Gold Foil, 2024-2026 In Color 6"x6" Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Seaside Wishes
Tools:  Seaside Wishes Hybrid Embossing Folder, Seaside Wishes Dies, Heat Tool 
Accessories: Linen Thread, Basics Embossing Powder, Iridescent Faceted Gems

Can you tell that I embossed, die-cut AND added color the the three sand dollars above in one swoop?!  🤯  (Well ... I did do this three times to get three different colors.  But I have extra sand dollars to make more cards!) 

If you haven't seen a hybrid embossing folder yet, here is how it works: 

🪸  Open the folder.  Add desired ink color to the side of the folder with the Stampin' Up! logo on it by just pouncing your ink pad on the folder.

🪸 Lay the coordinating die over the sand dollars, as shown in the photo below.  You want the side of the die that cuts the cardstock facing UP. 


🪸 Lay your cardstock (I used Basic White on this card) down over the die/inked embossed folder.

🪸 Run it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and VOILA!  Inked, die-cut, AND embossed GORGEOUS sand dollars! 😍😍😍

🪸 Repeat for any additional colors!  Just clean embossing folder before each color! (You also could ink up each sand dollar with different colors.  Just use a Blending Brush or Sponge Dauber to add color.  I just wanted some extra sand dollars myself.  😃) 


Just look how gorgeous the turn out!! 


And a few more pics of some details.  I wanted a sublte, but detailed, background for the sand dollars.  So ... I first splatterd and embossed a piece of Basic White cardstock.  Then I die cut some starfish from Basic White cardstock & adhered them over the embossed background.  I really love how this turned out.



Added a fun greeting, some FABULOUS Iridescent Faceted Gems, and a few other fun details and this work of art is complete!  (Yes!  They are handmade cards ... which I also call mini works of art!  💕) 

NOW ON TO THE NEXT CARD!!!

Colors Pretty in Pink, Lemon Lolly, Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Basic Black
Inks: Pretty In Pink, Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lolly, Versamark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Basic Black
Stamps: Seaside Wishes
Tools: Seaside Wishes Dies, So Swirly Embossing Folder, Heat Tool 
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powder, Iridescent Faceted Gems, Pretty in Pink 3/8" Bordered Ribbon

This card was also a blast to make ... and I felt like an artist making it!  Here is how I did it! 

🪸 Blend ink onto Basic White cardstock with a Blending Brush.  This card uses Pretty in Pink, Coastal Cabana, & Lemon Lolly.  How PRETTY!  😍  Let ink dry!

🪸 Stamp starfish & sand dollar images in VersaMark over inked background.  Add White Embossing Powder and heat with heat tool until powder is melted!

🪸 Make a "ruffle" accent down one side of the panel by adding a strip of Tear & Tape to the back of the cardstock panel and fold the ribbon back and forth over itself down the whole length of the side.  

🪸 Add panel to embossed card front and adhere to card base.

🪸 Add other die-cut pieces, embellishments & greeting! 




Hope you enjoyed these cards!  I know I had a fabulous time making them!

And now it is time to see the projects my fellow Artisan Design Team members made!  I am SURE you want to see them cause they are so gorgeous!  So head to their pages to see what they made! 

NEXT IN OUR HOP IS...

Daniela: @edelpappe  https://www.edelpappe.de/blog/

She is so talented and has some incredible inspiration to share with you!  Then keep on hopping so you can see everyon's!  Over on Instagram is the best place to see them! 

Full list of hoppers: 

Monique:  @stampin_met_monique  
Ashley: @designwithink  ☆  This is me!  ☆
Daniela: @edelpappe
Maheswari: @maheswarirajaguru
Su: @aromasandart

So check them all out, and please!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything! I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  And if you need any help getting your hands on any Stampin' Up! supplies ... most definitely would love to help there!  (If you are in the United States.)  So just send me a message and let me know! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Forever Forest Father's Day!

Yes, Father's Day has passed.  I apologize that I am just now sharing this card!  However this is a great card, in my opinion , to use a...