Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Life Is Sweet! Paper Pumpkin June 2024 - Artisan Alternatives!

I had so much fun making some fun alternatives using Stampin' Up!'s June 2024 Paper Pumpkin, called Life Is Sweet.  This is a FABULOUS kit and I'm a little bit obsessed with it.  Hee.  Today I wanted to share the first alternative card I made!  I used pieces from the kit as well as a few supplies from Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalog.  (I will also show the kit itself & the cards you make using just the kit supplies.)

Colors Pretty In Pink, Summer Splash, Lemon Lolly, Basic White
Inks: Pretty In Pink, Summer Splash, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers: Pretty In Pink, Basic White, KIT CONTENTS: glitter sentiment, banner, lemon die-cut, vellum
Stamps: Leaf Collection, Life Is Sweet (from kit)
Tools:  Blending Brush, Sponge Dauber, Wildflower Designs
Accessories: Linen Thread

Have pictures below showing the details, but here are a few tips I wanted to share: 

🍋  Use a Sponge Dauber to "pounce" Summer Splash ink onto the glittery sentiment until the desired color is reached. 

🍋  Die cut the frame from the Wildflower Designs Dies twice: once from Basic White Cardstock and the other from one of the vellum pieces in the kit.  Use the scallop frame from the white cardstock piece & the vellum for the inside.

🍋  Stamp the Leaf Collection stamp onto Basic White Cardstock.  Use a Blending Brush to blend Pretty In Pink all over the cardstock - until desired color is reached.  




Thanks to a fabulously cute kit ... so this card was really easy & fun to put together!  But as promised ... let me show you the cards you can make with just the kit, the contents that come with it, & the stamp set that is included.  (Not pictured: the Shy Shamrock Ink Spot that also is included.)

CARDS YOU MAKE WITH THE KIT - 3 cards of each design


KIT CONTENTS - so yes there are extras!!! 😍


STAMP SET!! - obsessed and in love! 💕

Hope you enjoy this kit & this alternative card!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything!  Would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  Tomorrow I will share the other project I made!  AND I use a coordinating die set that is just available for Paper Pumpkin subscribers! ⭐

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Ice Cream Swirl Sweet Treat! TGIF Challenge #479

We have a fun themed challenge for you over on the TGIF Challenge Blog this week!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!  I used the...