Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Thanks to Season of Chic!

One of my favorite bundles in Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalog is the Season of Chic Bundle!  The bundle comes with a FABULOUS stamp set & coordinating dies set that is SOOOO versatile!  It has flowers, seashells, leaves, and snowflakes!  I highly recommend this bundle, and I LOVE crafting with it.  Here is the latest card I made using this bundle.  

Colors Polished Pink, Coastal Cabana, Parakeet Party, Basic White
Inks:  Polished Pink, Coastal Cabana, Parakeet Party, Tuxedo Black MementoVersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Polished Pink, Basic White, Basic Black, Vellum
Stamps: Season of Chic
Tools:  Chic Dies, Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Water Painter (for splatter)
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powder (white), Elegant Faceted Gems, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Rose Gold & White Striped Ribbon

I love the layers on this...the stamping, the splatter, the vellum (you can still see the fun stamped colors underneath!), the embossing, etc.  I LOVE the watercolor swoosh image in the stamp set.  I stamped it in 3 separate colors here, and I have to admit...I'm a fan. Haha.  


Just a few more pics of some details:




What do you think?!  What is your favorite detail?!  Want to see the whole bundle?!  Here you go!

SEASON OF CHIC BUNDLE!

Do you agree?!  HOW MUCH FUN is this?!  Stay tuned for more projects using this bundle for sure.  😀 Let me know if you need help ordering this bundle, or any other Stampin' Up! supplies.  Happy to help you with all your papercrafting needs!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  I am also on Facebook - Design With Ink or Instagram @designwithink.  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...