Monday, September 26, 2022

Amazing Thanks Dies for Boys To Men ... Fancy Friday September!

I hope you have been following along with Fancy Friday this month!  (We are on Facebook: Stampin' Fancy Friday or Instagram: @stampinfancyfriday.) It is a fun challenge...masculine cards!  And it is time for me to share my card with you!

Colors Coastal Cabana, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Basic White, Basic Black
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Basic Black, Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Happiness Abounds (greeting)
Tools:  Amazing Thanks Dies, All That Dies, Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powder (white)

When making cards for Boys to Men, I tend to lean towards clean & simple…but impactful. I mean…just look at that fun striped background of the thanks die-cut! (PS...I LOVE LOVE the Amazing Thanks Dies!  Layered words have my heart! 😍) You simply just cut narrow cardstock strips in colors of your choosing (Coastal Cabana, Parakeet Party, and Tahitian Tide for this card), adhere to Adhesive Sheets (another FABULOUS supporting character!!!  Makes it a breeze!) , die-cut, & boom! Impactful. 

I mean...how fabulous is it all when all the pieces are layered together!!! Major swooning!!! 😍😍😍




I super love everything on this card...including the Brick & Mortar embossed and splattered piece (I used the opposite embossed side from what I normally use for this card!), the Designer Series Paper, and the vellum layer under the greeting.  I think it all just works together to make a simple, but impactful, "manly" card!!!



I hope you enjoy this card!  Now just head on over to Facebook or Instagram to see what the rest of the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team has been up to this month with this challenge!  


Thank you so much for visiting!  If you need any help, have any questions, or need to get any Stampin' Up! supplies...please just let me know!  I would be happy to help with it all!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...