Friday, August 9, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Obsessed...

Well what can I say?!  I am STILL making cards with some leftover pieces from the June Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I LOVE this kit so much!!!  I'm not sure that I have ever played with one kit so much.  Haha.  Here are three more cards I made using the stamps and die-cut pieces:


They are all very similar, but I love the different touches each one brings. 

I used a few fun techniques on this card that I love doing:


I colored that touch of ribbon on the top of the card with the Light Lovely Lipstick Blends Marker.  Did you know you can do that?!  It's so easy and so much fun!  

Then....do you LOVE that ombre Coastal Cabana piece as much as me?! Hee.  To do that...I just used a Sponge Brayer to add ink to Whisper White cardstock.  To get the ombre...just start brayering at the same end each time so it stays darkest there, and work brayer towards the other end (without re-inking) to get the lighter shade.  Then I just adhered a bunch of the sand dollar pieces that came in the kit over the piece. 

I also used a sponge dauber to add color to the Vellum coral pieces that are included with the kit.


And YES!  Those sand dollar pieces are shimmery!!!! 


More sand dollar fun with the stamp set this time!!!!  I LOVE the coordinating stamp set that comes with the kit!!!


Love these bundles of elements.  It is so much fun. 


This greeting is from another stamp set (the Strong & Beautiful Stamp Set) and the panel was done for another project that I didn't end up using.  So this card was super easy and quick to put together!  Hee. 


So what do you think of this past June Paper Pumpkin kit?!  I'm OBSESSED and LOVE it!  Check out THIS POST to see more cards that I made with it!

Let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...