Thursday, August 29, 2019

Laser Cut Beauty

Have you used the Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Paper yet?!  It is GORGEOUS!!!  One side of these BEAUTIFULLY delicate papers is all shimmery and gorgeous.  I combined one piece of the sheets with the For the Love of Felt Stamp Set to make this subtle beauty:



Colors: Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink, Gray Granite
Ink Pads: Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink, Whisper White, Gray Granite, Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Paper
Stamps: For the Love of Felt
Tools: Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Timeless Label Punch, Heat Tool
Accessories: Woven Thread Sequin Assortment, Shimmer Black Stampin' Emboss Powder,Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon

I don't normally do such subtle cards...I love a bright pop of color.  But I wanted to try something different.  And seriously, just look at that shimmer:


Do you love it as much as me?! 😊

Also...that Shimmer Black Stampin' Emboss Powder is quite stunning as well! 


Shimmer shimmer shimmer love!  😍😍😍


I hope you enjoy this card!  If you haven't used these Laser-Cut sheets yet...what are you waiting for?!  Oh man!!!  They are STUNNING!!!!!  I'm happy to help you get these in your hands!  Let me know if I can help or if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...