Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Framing a Magnolia...August Club Card:

Hey hey!  So I shared the project we made at my club gathering earlier in THIS POST.  Guess it's time I share the card we made! 


Colors: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink
Ink Pads: StazOn Jet Black
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Shimmery White, Petal Pink, Gold Foil Sheets
Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia
Tools: Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folder, Magnolia Memory Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Gold Embossing Powder, Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins
This is a card that is actually way cuter in person.  The colors of the flower are so much more dynamic.  But...I still love it.  I LOVE this frame!!!


It is made with the Heirloom Frame Dies & 3D Embossing Folders.  They come with a rectangle and an oval...with a die to cut out the shape and a folder to emboss.  So stunning!!  And that flower is colored with the Pigment Sprinkles...which is one of my VERY favorite things these days.  They colors are just so vibrant.  I am in love.


I hope you enjoy this card!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...