Monday, August 26, 2019

Paint My World With Happiness...

Have you checked out the Follow Your Art Suite yet?!  It is PERFECT to use for any crafter!  So many fun pieces to this suite that make my crafty heart smile.  Today...I am sharing a QUICK set of cards that I made...where the Designer Series Paper did most of the work for me! 

  (Am I the only one that LOVES to see the bundle of cards all together after you make a set?! 😍) 

So you can see some details better, here is a single card from the set:


So quick and easy to make these, but I just love these cards!!!!

Colors: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana
Inks: VersaMark, Light Bermuda Bay Blends Marker
Cardstock/Papers: Thick Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Follow  Your Art Designer Series Paper
Stamps: It Starts With Art
Tools: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Silver 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, Silver Thread, Iridescent Sequin Assortment

And as quick & easy as they are, there are still some fun details.  Once more, I colored some white ribbon (the Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon here) with a Blends Marker to make it the color I wanted.  (I used the Light Bermuda Bay to make it a Coastal Cabana color.)  I love the touch of color that it gives to the card. 


And sequins...always sequins.  😂  They are so easy to add to any projects with just a little Multipurpose Liquid Glue and my Take Your Pick Tool.  And they add such a fun touch to anything! 
 

I hope you enjoy this card!  I hope that it also inspires you to USE that Designer Series Paper that you love so much, instead of just hoarding it!  (I know I'm not the only one that does that!  Hee.)  That is another reason I love this layout so much...you can see so much of the fabulously designed paper!  😍

Please let me know if you have any questions!   And thank you so much for visiting me!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...