Friday, May 25, 2018

Picture Perfect Party...

Back in February, my friend and I threw a fun Stampin' Up! 30th Birthday Party as part of a demonstrator training that we did.  I just realized that I haven't shared some of the fun parts of this event yet!  Today I want to share one of my fave parts...the fun snack table we made!  We used the Picture Perfect Party Suite as our theme for the event.  LOVE the colors and fun papers that are in this suite.  Here's how it came together for our snack table...


Kinda fun, huh?!  Love the bright colors.  And LOVING these frames...






There is something about a crisp white frame with some bright colors that make my heart happy. 😍

And the banner was pretty fun also, if I do say so myself.  😀



Lots of ribbons & accessories were used on these projects with the main supplies being the Picture Perfect Party 6x6 Designer Series Paper Pack & the Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set.  Swoon!! 💕

Let me know if you have any questions on this!  I hope you enjoy these projects!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...