Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Paper Craft Crew 293...New & Rooted:

Ready for another Paper Craft Crew Challenge?!  This one is so much fun!  And I used some fun new products coming out in the new catalog on the card I made for this challenge.  Want to see?! 




Colors: Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Vellum, Whisper White
Stamps: Rooted in Nature
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Nature's Roots Framelits, Palette Knives, Pattern Party Decorative Masks
Accessories: Nature's Twine, Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Shimmery White Embossing Paste

SOOOOOOO...My favorite Stampin' Up! color of ALL TIME is COMING BACK!!!!  Coastal Cabana is almost here!  👏👏👏  Look how beautiful it is. 😀  I also used a new bundle coming up called "Rooted in Nature."  It. Is. Fabulous!!!  So excited about this bundle! 

Here are some fun details of the card:





I used the amazing Shimmery White Embossing Paste.  Have you used this yet?!  Oh my goodness!!  SO! MUCH! FUN!!!  

This is the fun sketch for the challenge this week:


You can see I changed a few elements, but that's what is fun about a sketch.  Can't wait to see what you make!  Just head on over to the Paper Craft Crew Blog and check it all out!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...