Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Hope You Are Enjoying Your Day...

Have you fallen in love with the Badges & Banners stamp set yet?!  Because I AM SO IN LOVE!  And so sad it will not be surviving to this next catalog!  Before it leaves us forever, I have another card to share that I made with this set...


ColorsCrumb Cake, Berry Burst, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Berry Burst, Island Indigo, Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Badges & Banners, Banner For You
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Thinlits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Best Badge Punch, Petal Burst Embossing Folder
Accessories: Metallic Enamel Shapes, Linen Thread, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
 
It's so similar to other things I have made with this set...showing just how easy it is to use for all sorts of different projects! 

This badge is all glimmery...thanks to the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush!


Love these little peek-a-boo layers...


Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...