Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Gorgeous Gifts...

I truly love giving gifts to people.  I love it even more when they are wrapped cute.  😀  It makes me happy to make others happy... so I guess it's kinda selfish for me to give gifts.  Haha.  (I'm sure the receiver doesn't mind, right?!  😛)  Anyway...I TRULY love giving gifts to people for special occasions--especially big ones like weddings! I went to a bridal shower the other night for the cutest bride ever.  I have lived next door to her and watched her grow up for the last 10 years.  So it's super fun to have been able to see a piece of her love story.  It is even more fun to attend her shower and bring her a cute gift!  I have to admit...kinda love how this turned out...



Colors: Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock/Papers Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Petal Passion Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Flourishing Phrases, Beautiful Day
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, 1/8" Circle Punch
Accessories: Metallics Enamel Shapes, Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon, retired ribbons

I used a couple of retired Stampin' Up! products here...the take out box and the wide striped ribbon.  Stock-piled a little bit of both of these.  Hee.  And still LOVE them so much!!!  But this tag is where it's at!  It is the "Petal Passion" Designer Series Paper.  I just colored it with the Pink Pirouette blends marker.  😍


And I just love this greeting for her!  Because it is PERFECT for them!!!  Love it!!!  AND....did you notice...COASTAL CABANA (the BEST color in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD) is BACK!  There is a whole new color revamp coming up in June and THIS COLOR IS BACK!!!!  💓💓💓  You should of heard me squeal when I found out.  Hee.  Plan on seeing LOTS of this color!!!


This project didn't take me long at all and it was so fun to give her a fancy package for her fancy occasion!  Let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks so much for visiting!!! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com



No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...