Saturday, October 1, 2016

Suite Stampin' Success...Sept '16!

***LONG POST WARNING!!!*** (but it's a goodie!)

I just realized I haven't posted about this BIG demonstrator training event my friend and I did the beginning of September.  We have started doing these events twice a year.  They are SO MUCH FUN!  These events are so inspiring and uplifting...and I may even be so overcome while there that I cry.  Hee.  It's about time I share some of this meeting with you!  Want to see how much fun we have?!

First of all...look at this fun group...


Amazing group of people right here.  These were the attendees at this last session.  My heart was so full being with these amazing people!

First up....when they came in...they needed to check-in here...with our cute check-in helpers!


Who wouldn't feel welcomed by those smiling faces?!  :-) Here's a close-up of the welcome sign...


Now....we could just go with the sticky generic "Hello my name is..." name tags, right?!  Well not at this event!  I want everyone that comes to feel special and valued, BECAUSE THEY ARE!  And that starts with seeing their name like this...


How fun are these?! We even had two different versions...



So fun, right?!  It even lead to a funny moment between Wendy and I (the hosts of this event!) when we realized we were wearing the wrong name tags!...


We can get a little crazy during the day.  :-)

Now let me share some pictures of the room...

This was our "table side of the room...



I should of gotten a picture of the bigger view of the room.  And more up-close pictures of the tables. SORRY!  (But these days are a little crazy so I'm glad I took what I did!) There were about 10 tables set up just like this.  The center had a piece of Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper, a pop-up trash bin, and scattered pines (cut out from the Pretty Pines Thinlits) around the pop-up bin.  Then each spot had a printed agenda for the day, decorated water bottle, and fun empty treat bag that they could take over to our popcorn bar!  (Keep scrolling to see that!!)

Here are the empty treat bags...



Then here was the make and take area of the room...




There are lots of fun stamping projects happening at this event!  :-)  And for our snack for the day, we did a Popcorn Bar with a bunch of mix-in's...







This event would be nothing but a pretty room without the FABULOUS people that were there!  So.....want to see some pics of some amazing people that were here?! (You also can get better views of the whole room too.  :-) ) Well, of course you do, right?!  :-)  Here you go...














Oh I love these people!  During the day, we also did a goal ornament to go with our theme.  After our FABULOUS speakers...we had everyone write a goal down and hang on our Christmas tree...




Oh...and here is a bit of a close-up of the themed banner for the event...





And I think that's a wrap!  What do you think?!  Want to join my team and come to one of these amazing events?!  Already a demonstrator and want to come to one?!  Just let me know and I can give you more details!  :-) Hope you enjoyed these pics and can use them for inspiration for your own crafting projects!  Let me know if you have any questions: designwithink@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

It was a great event. Lots of fun projects. Wendy and Ashley did a great job.

MaryNSC said...

O WOW LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY wish I could have come WOW!!!! O WHAT FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...