Friday, October 7, 2016

October Club Card...

Just a quick post to share the club card we made at my club night this month.  Simple was the name of the game for this months card...


What do you think?  Even though it's simple and really quick to make, there are a lot of fun elements. I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!  The "Sparkle" embossing folder.  You may overlook it, but it's such a fun design that goes with any card or project!

ColorsMint Macaron, Rich Razzeleberry, Whisper White, Gold
CardstockMint Macaron, Whisper White
StampsSuite Seasons (Holiday Catalog)
Tools: Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, Sparkle Embossing Folder
Accessories: Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate, Delicate White Doilies, Gold 1/4" Natural Trim Ribbon, Classy Designer Buttons, Linen Thread

Another "don't miss" product on this card is the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate!  I LOVE this stuff too!  So fun to use!  It is gold on one side and silver on the other!  So you can flip it around for whatever look you are going for!  Too much fun!


I love how all the elements work together to create a clean and simple (but pretty!) look!  I hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks for visiting and let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...