Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Flourish Thank You...

Do you ever get behind in life?!  :-)  I can't imagine I'm the only one that does.  Hee.  Well...a few weeks ago I needed to get caught up on some thank you's.  I guess I should finally share the card I whipped up to say thanks! 

I really love this card and all the little pieces.  Especially love the color combo!  Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Cucumber Crush. 

Isn't it fun that just a few elements can make a cute card?!  It really doesn't take much to put something together.  So hopefully this card will inspire you to get creative today...wherever that takes you!  :-)  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

And just because I think it's fun to see all the cards lined up, here is a shot of some of them...


Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...