Monday, October 10, 2016

A Little Cookie Cutter Fun...

Probably my favorite thing in the Holiday Catalog is the fun Cookie Cutter fun!  There is a Cookie Cutter stamp set for BOTH Halloween/Fall AND Christmas/Winter!  And then a coordination PUNCh to punch it all out!  Check it out...



HOW CUTE!!!  Today I'm sharing just a few couple of projects using these products...

First up is a little "Thank You" I made for a workshop I did last month...



And just a close-up...


I colored in the little mummy with the Wink of Stella Glimmer Brush.  It's so sparkly and pretty in real life!  Love it!  And that bow....so fun!!!


Then here is the same tag done in a Christmas theme...


This was actually a little gift for my hostess...the fun Candy Cane Lane Washi tape and Baker's Twine!  Love both of these things!!!



Hope you enjoy!  It really is so quick and easy to make your gift giving a little more fancy!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.


No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...