Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spring Time = Easter Time

Just a quick post today to share a quick treat you can make for this fun Easter season!  Hope you enjoy!


I LOVE the "Friends & Flowers" stamp set.  And I LOVE that Stampin' Up! came out with such a fun stamp set to use with the Festive Flower Builder Punch.  That stamp set is what I made this cute bunny with...


Then just added that cute bunny head to a fun tag from the Chalk Talk Framelits.  Add some of the FANTASTIC Glitter Tape (Earn FREE during Sale-A-Bration until March 31st)...and a fun Easter tag to put on your fun treat!  The treat itself is just some candy in the Polka Dot Cone Cello bags.  LOVE these!!!

How cute are they all arranged in a basket?!


I hope you enjoy this project!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...