Thursday, March 3, 2016

Pick Me! Pick Me!

Well this will be a fun blog post!  I am applying to be a display stamper at Stampin' Up!'s On Stage event in April.  So I get to put my submissions all in one post!  Which means lots of projects to see!  (Even if you have seen some of these before, will still be fun to reminded, right?! :-) ) 

How about we start with some 3D items?!  

Love this birthday wreath...


So fun and festive and will make anyone feel cheery on their special day!  And you can't go wrong with the "It's My Party" Designer Series Paper!  This wreath showcases just how fun and versatile the patterns are!



I also love this triple treat box.  So cute and cheery as well...


Stampin' Up! sells the most darling Tiny Treat Boxes.  These are 2" square.  Put three together and you have a fun little divided treat/small gift box!


Love those Botanical Builder Framelits too!!!


Ok...want to see some cards?!

First up...LOVE this gold splatter!  Swoon!  Learned this tip at a Stampin' Up! Leadership.  (This is why I can't miss events!!!)


Here's a better look at the splatter...


It's all sparkly in real life.  And then with that Metallics Glitter Tape (earn FREE--with a $50 purchase--until March 31st!!!!)...yum!!  This card sure does sparkle!!!

How about another bright and cheery card?! ...


LOVE the subtle vine cut out going up the side.  Swoon!  It's from the Botanical Builders framelits again.  (The flower/leaves are from this set too...a definite must have for your crafting collection!)


Here is one last card...


I shared this one recently...but I just can't help it.  I LOVE that watercoloring!  This is a super fun card to make!  Using more Sale-A-Bration items!  (You can earn the stamp set I used here FREE!!!)


I say this all the time, but it really is all about the little details that make a project to me.  This card would be great without this ribbon/glimmer/twine detail...but I love the special touch it adds!  

Now how about a scrapbooking layout?!  I recently returned home from an extended Girls Only weekend trip to NYC.  Talk. About. FUN!!!!!  It was great to get to preserve a memory from this trip, not long after I got back!!!


I love the way the colors pop against the black background.  It makes a little color go a long way.  And the silver mixed in...I think it's fun and fresh.  Since it's hard to get the details in a photo of a 12x12 layout...here is a pic of the details...



Using more of that Metallics Glitter Tape!  I don't think I will ever have enough of this stuff!!! 

I hope you enjoy all these projects!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com.  And to whomever from Stampin' Up! that is looking...pick me! Pick me!  :-)  

5 comments:

maggiec said...

Love all of your projects! Would you share how you did the gold splatter? Thanks

Design With Ink said...

Well thank you! I appreciate it! :-) You are so sweet! The gold splatter is really easy! You just need an Aqua Painter (filled with water), Tombow Multi-Purpose glue (the green lid glue), a plastic surface (an empty embellishment container is what I used), and your glitter. Then just add some glue to the plastic surface and use your Aqua Painter to add a little water to in. Pick up some of the glue with the brush tip and tap the Aqua Painter onto your finger, over your project, so little splatters of glue land on your project. Sprinkle glitter over the glue and tap off the excess glitter. Then just let dry. It's SO MUCH FUN! Let me know if this doesn't make sense! Thanks for asking!

maggiec said...

Thank you so much! I will give it a try.

Design With Ink said...

Let me know if you have any more questions! Would love to see what you made!!! :-)

Kylie Bertucci said...

Amazing Project Ashley! Congratulations! One of your projects is part of my most popular pins this week and is being highlighted on my blog today. Thanks for sharing. Kylie xx

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...