Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Birthday Blooms Is Glitter-y...

I love the big floral stamp in the "Birthday Blooms" stamp set.  Today I just wanted to share a quick card I made with this fun image...


Love the gold banner and the Vellum layer (it's from the Botanical Vellum pack that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item).  And those fun sequins!

But what I LOVE LOVE is the glitter!  In real life the card sparkles.  I colored the flower with the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush...just used the brush like you would an Aqua Painter...

It really is all sparkly in real life.


This is a fun layout you could use over and over again!  Give it a try and show me your creations!

Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...