Wednesday, March 30, 2016

LAST CHANCE!!!! Sale-A-Bration Happiness!!!

Just a little over 24-hours left to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration items!  Check out the products you can earn FREE!!!! There are two brochures to check out to see all the FREE items you can get...


OR...

Tonight I wanted to share a quick card using a couple Sale-A-Bration items!  It uses the Botanicals Vellum and the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set (both in the first brochure).  Want to see it?!  Well, here you go!!!


I love these balloons from the "Honeycomb Happiness" stamp set!  And those actual honeycombs (available in the Occasions Catalog) just take those balloons up 1000 notches.  :-)  I LOVE them!  

So fun, right? 


The vellum is over a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock.  The color combo is Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron, and Basic Black.  Love this combo!  

Let me know if you have any questions!  AND....as a way to kick off the end of Sale-A-Bration...I am having a FLASH-SALE for the next 24-ish hours.  


Until 11pm MST tomorrow (March 31st)...I am giving 20% off your entire order!!!!!!  So...you get 20% off AND FREE Sale-A-Bration items for every $50 in merchandise ordered.  You can email me your order: designwithink@gmail.com OR place your order online: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net. If you order online,  I will send you a reimbursement check for 20% off your merchandise total! 

HAPPY SHOPPING!!  Let me know if you have any questions! 



No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...