Monday, December 28, 2015

Spiral Birthday Flowers...

Even though it's the holiday season...people are still having birthday's and other occasions that need celebrating, right?!  So I made a very non-Christmas themed small bouquet of paper flowers for a friend's birthday the other day...


Just used the Spiral Flower die and Big Shot to make these flowers.  LOVE that die!  It's so much fun and easy to use!  I added a little Basic Pearl to the center of the flower to spruce it all up a bit.  


The colors I used: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, and Daffodil Delight.  A fun bright color combo to use for a very special birthday! 

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions: designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...