Saturday, December 5, 2015

Merry Christmas! With a Pocket!

I made some Christmas cards for my husband's company this year.  But we needed a pocket on the inside for them to include some tickets for an event.  AND it had to be easily mailable.  Now, I love texture, dimension, etc. on my projects.  So the mailing thing is hard for me.  But...it has to be done, right?!  :-)  

Still tried to get in as much texture as I could...while keeping it relatively flat...


A little close up of the details...


And here is the pocket inside...


This would also work great for gift cards, etc.  It's a 3x6 card that I added a 1.5" piece of Designer Paper on the inside, and just adhered it down on the 3 sides.  Easy, peasy!  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!  Let me know if you have any questions: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...