Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Little Rudolph...Stampin' Up! Style...

Need a fun little Christmas tag?!  Well how about this one?!...


I saw this reindeer online and HAD to make him!  Isn't he SO CUTE?!  I love him!  He's so cute!  He's made with the Owl Builder (face) and the Tree Builder (antlers and ears).  Then a few circles for nose and feet and the Large Oval for the body.  

Hope you enjoy!  I made a bunch of these for my club girl's Christmas gift.  Here are some of them all packaged up...


Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...