Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December Card...A Happy Scene...

I LOVE the Happy Scenes Bundle from the Holiday Catalog.  It's SOOOOO much fun!  We used that at my club group this month for our card...


Here are some shots of the details...


Gotta love some bling for Christmas!  :-) 


LOVE these wooden snowflakes!  They are so fantastic!  

Want to see where I got the idea for this card?  My friend, Candice, made this fabulous card.  I fell in love with it and asked her if I could make it for club.  Here is her card...


Look at the details on that tree that she added!  So clever!  

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...