Wednesday, July 23, 2014

SNEAK PEEK...Seasonally Scattered

Today I have a fun Sneak Peek for you!  One of the sets all Stampin' Up! Convention attendees received was a set in the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  It's called, "Seasonally Scattered" and is one of the sets I made Display Board samples with. Well...I am IN LOVE with this set!  Playing around with it while I was making my display samples just made me fall in love.  :)  So...this card is going with the "Love" theme.  There are three words in this set, Merry, Thanks, and Love.  So great for many uses!  Here is the first card I am sharing....

Too fun...right?!

Here are some pics of the details...




The Designer Series Paper used here is called "Confetti Celebration."  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper!  And it's even on sale this month!  Buy 3, Get One FREE!!  Can't beat FREE Designer Series Paper.  Especially when it's amazing Stampin' Up! paper!  


Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!  The Holiday Catalog begins in September...so that's when you will be able to order this!  Let me know if you will need a catalog mailed to you and I will mail it out when they are available!  (For free!)  
Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com 

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...