Monday, July 21, 2014

2014 Stampin' Up! Display Boards....And We Begin!


I mentioned in previous posts that I was chosen by Stampin' Up! to be a Display Stamper for their Display Boards at the annual convention!  I felt soooo honored!  Well....I can now begin sharing these projects with you!!! (Since Convention was last week! It was SO! MUCH! FUN!!!) YAY!  Also....we have created a Pinterest board where all the Display Stampers are going to pin their projects to...so you can see them all!  Yay! So many fun projects!

I have a LOT of projects to share with you over the next little while.  We were given all three stamp sets that all the Convention attendees would be receiving.  And we were to make 8 samples with each set. (5 cards, 1 scrapbook page, and 2 3-D items)

So let's get started!


It's funny...after I made all the cards and delivered them to Stampin' Up!...I thought of a million things I would of done differently.  So those are things that glare at me as I see pictures now.  :)  So I will just ignore my thoughts and hope you love this card!  Here are a few close-up's...



I love the rhinestones around the circle and I love the buttons.  This stamp set is called, "Amazing Birthday" and can be used for so much more than just birthday!  

Hope you enjoy this card!  The colors are Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, and Old Olive.  A fun and bright card!


No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...