Saturday, July 26, 2014

More Sneaking With Seasonally Scattered...

I already showed you a card with this SNEAK PEEK stamp set (debuting in the Holiday Catalog!).  (If you didn't see it...click on the 2014 Convention Display Board Samples link on the side.)  Today I am showing you the 3-D project I made with this stamp set.

Here it is for your viewing pleasure :-) ...


I know this is hard to see, so hang on.  I have more close-up pictures coming.  But this is a wall hanging "love" banner.  It just goes vertical instead of your typical horizontal banner.  You could add pictures to it if you wanted even.

Here are the more close-up pics...




Thoughts?  Questions?  Let me know!  This was a fun project to make.  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!


No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...