Tuesday, July 22, 2014

How About Some Kinda Eclectic Today?!

More Display Board samples today!  One of the sets we received is called, "Kinda Eclectic."  And let me tell you...this is a fun set!  So many fun images!  Here is a card I made with some of them...

I love this color combo...Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding, and Crisp Cantaloupe.  I actually re-made this card for a swap at convention and used Strawberry Slush instead of Crisp Cantaloupe and that was fun too!

Love the doilies, the loopy twine behind the focal point (I see this technique with ribbon all over the place and really love the detail that adds!), the layered butterflies (both butterflies have coordinating punches...fantastic!)

Here are some close-up pics...





Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...