Friday, January 17, 2014

January Club Project...

If you have been following my blog for awhile, you know that I have a monthly club gathering at my house.  This is a group of ladies that get together each month, place orders of whatever Stampin' Up! merchandise they want, and get to make TWO FREE PROJECTS using all sorts of fun Stampin' Up! products that I design.  We always have a great time together.  Today I wanted to share the project we made this month.  I try to help them get ready for any holiday early...so we focused on Valentine's Day this month!  I wanted to keep it just on the "LOVE" spectrum though...so they could really use it for any time of year.

Here is the project...

HOW FUN IS THIS?!  Right?!  :)  Love the banner thing that is SO trendy these days.  Layered banners just make my heart happy!  And LOVE this sentiment from the "Perfect Pennants" stamp set.

Here are a few more close-ups.  This is one of the Kraft boxes we sell. They are SUCH AMAZING quality and so fun to alter!



Now can you tell that the glittery heart is 3D?!  I punched out a heart from Red Glimmer paper and then put a layer of Crystal Effects over it.  Let it try and VOILA!  A beautiful 3D embellishment for any of your projects!

I hope you enjoy this box!  I hope, most of all, that it inspires you to go be creative today!  Being creative does a body good!  :)  Thanks so much for visiting!  If you would like to know more about my club night and how you can be a part of it (whether you are local or not...anyone in the United States can participate!)...just send me an email at designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...