Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas Party Make and Takes...

I already posted a little bit about the Christmas party my upline had in THIS POST.  Today I wanted to share with you the Make and Takes she had for us to do.  SO CUTE!  But first...I apologize for the photos.  I snapped them while I was there and then just didn't get around to taking other photos.  But at least you can get the idea and see how much fun we had!  

First up is a Rosette "Merry" decor piece.  This is hanging on the door to my stamp room for the winter season.  

This is a very heavy "BIG SHOT" project.  Which makes my heart happy!  (I LOVE MY BIG SHOT!  Embossing cardstock/paper, cutting up to 6 layers at once with Bigz dies, framelits that perfectly cut out a stamped image...it just doesn't get much better!)  We used the Rosette die, the Snowflake stamp set and coordinating framelits, the "Merry" word is a framelit as well...just TOO MUCH FUN!  To make this you basically make the three rosettes in varying sizes, adhere them to a strip of paper, add some ribbon to hang, and embellish away!  I definitely want to make more for other holidays!

The next project up is such a fun gift idea for any girl/woman in your life!

This is a jewelry holder with some darling earrings made with Stampin' Up! embellishments.  TOO CUTE!  Love the trendy flowers, glitter paper, ruffled ribbon, etc.  SUCH A FUN project!!!

Last up is a SUPER fun decor piece for Christmas!  

It's a rolled Designer Series Paper tree!!!  On a canvas covered in burlap!  AHHHHHH!  I freaked a bit when I saw that we got to make this.  I JUST LOVE LOVE it!  And it's so easy!  Just roll up your paper cut into different sizes, glue onto the canvas (after you glue on burlap), and add any embellishment you want!  Too much fun!

I hope you enjoy these projects!  If you would like more information on how you can join this fantastic group of demonstrators...just let me know!  designwithink@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting!!!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...