Monday, February 11, 2013

Spring Garden Decor

Hello, again!!!!  I have some major updating to do to my blog!  Sorry I have been gone so long!  It's not that I haven't been busy!  I've just been too busy these days!  But I am back!  And have lots to share!  Let's get started!

Have you heard of UStamp?!  It's an online membership that you join and get access to LOTS of fun project ideas.  And the best part...there are FULL TUTORIALS for ALL the projects shown!  It's a wonderful site!  Maybe I love it so much because I am one of the designers for this group.  :)  SOOOOO...I am going to share with you the project I designed for this round that is currently going on.

Here is my project and coordinating card...

Does it get you in the mood for some WARM Spring weather?!  And fun blooming flowers?!  It sure does for me!  (I live in Utah, and we have had snow DUMPED on us all winter it seems!  I don't know if it will ever melt!!!!)  To get more details and the FULL tutorial for this and MANY MANY other projects...come join us on UStamp!


No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...