Tuesday, February 12, 2013

January Club Card...

I am a bit late in posting the card we made in LAST MONTH'S club!!!  (Especially considering that tomorrow is my February club night!)  But better late than never, right?!  :-)  This card was a fun card to make.  But before I chat about it...how about you see it?!  Here is the card...

What a fun combination of a whole lot of products...right?!  My inspiration for this card came from one done by a very talented demo, Kimberly Van Diepen.  It was fun to add a bunch of fun new products (can you even count how many new products are used?!)  Talk about seeing the Occasions Mini put to good use!!!  I used new Designer Series Paper, Accessories (Doilies, ribbon, brads), Stamp Sets, Framelits, Embossing Folder, Core'dinations cardstock, etc!  I even used a couple Sale-A-Bration products!  (Get one FREE with every $50.00 in merchandise ordered!!!!)  I used the small Curly Label punch, Vintage Verses Stamp Set, and Pool Party ribbon.  Too much fun!!!

Here are a few close-up's...


I hope you enjoyed this card!  Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! 

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...