Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February Club Project...

Time to share the project we made at club this month!  It is a fun one!  I have seen lots of ideas online about using the FREE (with a $50 order) card kit in the Sale-A-Bration catalog for more than just making the cute cards.  I really liked this chocolate holder that I saw in my search!  So this is what we made for club...
How fun is this?!  It holds a regular sized Hershey's Chocolate Bar.  I am sure you could also fit a pack of Skittles or something like that in there if you know someone who is allergic to or doesn't like chocolate.  (Thank heavens I don't fall into either of those categories!  :-) )  Here are a few more photos...
So try this kit out...think outside the box...and see what you can come up with!!!  There were VERY few supplies I used that weren't already included in the kit.  I think just the ribbon on top to hold it together and the strips of Whisper White cardstock to make the sides of the box.

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...