Thursday, February 21, 2013

February Club Card...

Hey there!!!  So I have a few fun decor projects I made for Valentine's Day that I was going to show today.  However...I can't find the camera that I took those pictures with!  Ugh!  Hate when I can't find things!  So will have to show those even later after the holiday!  :)

HOWEVER...I do have a fun card to show you today!  It's based on a layout from the Spring Catalog.  (See if you can find it...it has hearts on it instead of butterflies.)  On to the card...

I hope you like it!  It's a quick and fun card to make.  I think the card has a big impact with the pops of the butterflies punched out from the fabulous Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper.  Too much fun!!!

Here are a few more pics...


Love that "Thanks" sentiment from the "Vintage Verses" Sale-A-Bration stamp set!  So much fun!  And the background is embossed with the Sale-A-Bration embossing folder.  Then sanded down to get the lighter color to show on the Core'dinations Pool Party Cardstock.  So much fun to use!

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!!

No comments:

Hot Air Balloon Swap Fun!

Back in March, I went to Stampin' Up!'s On Stage (a convention) event in Houston, TX.  I forgot to share the swap card I made to sw...