Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vintage Butterfly...

Next project I want to show you is a card I made for another swap. The first night of convention we usually have a big group dinner and swap. It's a great way to kick-off convention. This year Stampin' Up! planned a FABULOUS "Flower Power" party for all of the demo's. I LOVED that...and although we skipped the group dinner...we still were able to swap with our group at the party. This was the swap I made...
I LOVE that Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder! LOVELY! I sponged over it with Rich Razzleberry ink (the same as the cardstock) to make it pop a bit more. I also sponged the "Newsprint" Designer Series Paper side and the "Newsprint" Designer Series Paper butterfly (cut out with my Big Shot). Then that Pear Pizazz ribbon is just WONDERFUL stuff!!! Anyway...here is a close-up of the butterfly and greeting...
The greeting is from the "Perfect Punches" set...which is just FABULOUS!!!
And look at the background...so gorgeous! :)
Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...