Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Quick With Wallpaper...

QUICK and WALLPAPER don't really go together...now do they?! Well they certainly do when you are using the NEW "Vintage Wallpaper" Embossing Folder and your Big Shot! :) That was the star of the show with the card I made today...
I decided to use some Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizazz, Basic Black, and Very Vanilla on this card. And it's a VERY quick and easy card. I first ran the card front through the Big Shot with the embossing folder. Then I cut off a bit on the bottom of the front. I then took a strip of Basic Black cardstock and scored it every 1/8" to just add some dimension. (I have some close-up's below.) I sprayed the whole front with the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz. Here is a close-up of that...
And then I punched the oval out of the card front and actually attached the greeting on the inside of the card. The "happy birthday" is from a fabulous new set called "Perfect Punches."

And I know you can somewhat see the lines in the last photo...but here is another close-up of the scored Basic Black cardstock...
I hope you enjoy! Thanks so much for visiting! I hope everyone had a FABULOUS 4th of July holiday!!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Super cute! Can't wait to get that new embossing folder. :) Question...did you cut the greeting out and dimensional it to a second pear oval?

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...