Monday, September 7, 2009

Swap Cards...

Here are a couple swaps cards that I received at convention that I have been meaning to share. This first one is similar to the one I posted just the other day.

Here's a bit of a close-up...has the same window sheet over the butterfly. These butterflies were done with the new Butterfly punch, instead of the Butterfly Die. I love the flower in the center as well. Clever. (I will update this when I can find the name of the person that made this!)
Then I LOVE this cupcake one. TOO CUTE! This one was done by Brooke S. She is a fabulous person that makes fabulous cards! :)
Here is a close-up of this wonderful cupcake...
Look at all those fabulous details! Stitching, sponging, texturizing, scoring, crystal effecting, etc, etc. Love it.
Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...