Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baskets and Bloom Die Revisited...

I LOVE how versatile the Big Shot it! You can cut SO many materials with it and your dies can be used in so many ways. Here I made a basket using the Baskets and Bloom die, but didn't create the basket how it's suppose to be. I just made the front and back out of the basket pieces, and then made a box for the front and back to be adhered to for the inside. Here are some pictures so you know what I am talking about...

Ok...for some reason I got this picture totally crooked. So sorry for that, but don't judge the picture. : ) Just see the cute project. Here is a close-up of the flower...
I used the Daisies Die and I LOVE this one! Use it all the time. I just cut two of the medium flower out and then layered them on top of each other. I then added a Black Jumbo Grommet to the front with one of the Designer Brads in the middle. Love it!

Here is a shot of the inside. I will have to get measurements added to this post when I get back in town! Oh...so you know...I'm out of town on a family trip right now and won't have access to email much. (I'll be checking in a few times and can respond to anything urgent. :) I'll respond to everything else when I get back a week from Monday....the 5th of October.) I'm setting these posts to post while I'm gone so with any luck, you won't even know I'm missing! :)
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Cute as always, I expect nothing less, so where the heck are you on vacation? Another tropical island???

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...