Saturday, September 19, 2009

Few More Display Items....

Just wanted to share a few more items that I made for the Convention Display Boards. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

This first one I circled the new item. The other item with an arrow was my last post, so you've seen that possibly. :) The item I circled is a 5x7 frame. I should have gotten a better picture of it while I had it in my possession. SORRY! But I used the ornaments from the "Tree Trimmings" set, added some YUMMY Chocolate Taffeta ribbon, and a little "Merry Christmas" in the corner. It was fun!
The next card layout is a layout I copied from a card my up-line, Jill, made. Thanks, Jill! :)

This last card is a pocket card in a not-so-Christmasy color combo. I love how versatile these stamps are! :)
Here's a bit of a close-up. I cut the house out and put it up on a dimensional.
Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoyed! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss my cute friend!

Jill said...

Super duper cute babe. You are so dang good. And how fun to be mentioned on your blog. I'm glad I gave you some inspiration since I haven't in YEARS (and I did create that layout on my own and didn't copy for once)!!!!lol
Love ya

Cheryl Letner said...

I love pocket cards! This would make a nice Housewarming card also!

You are so creative!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...