Friday, September 11, 2009

Club Day for September...

Wednesday was club day so just wanted to share the projects we did with you. First we made a card. I had done this basic card before for a card class, so you may have seen it already. But I really liked it so I did it for club. :)
This next project is a box I made with the Scallop Box Die and the Big Shot. This Die is made so normally the Scallop flap folds down and the box closes that way. I just left that part open though, and you could put a treat in a cello bag in there or something. I thought it was a fun way to change the box and make it even more versatile. It would even be a cute way to make place cards. You could put a bag of dinner mints in the box, and have their name written on the top...where the butterfly is. Hmmmmm.....maybe I need to throw a dinner party so I can do this. :)


Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

DawnKathleen said...

Ashley,Love this box! What a great idea! Keep creating!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Great idea to keep the box open like that!! I would have never thought of that myself...thanks for the inspiration!!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...