Friday, May 29, 2009

Cheep Talk Note Cards...

Yesterday I had lunch with two fabulous friends. Kristine had just had her monthly club, and she let me make her club projects! It was a lot of fun, and so cute! We made a card folder, with two note cards to go inside. I have used these folders for cards, but never made just note cards (standard size card that just doesn't open). Just FYI...the instructions for the card folder can be found HERE. Here are the pics...
Here's the note holder.
When you open it up (it's velcroed closed as you can see).

Note Card #1 (Again...this is it...it doesn't open. You just write the note on the white part. Great to mail since there is no bulk! :) )

Note Card #2 I love these colors and this paper, Good Morning Sunshine. LOVE IT!!!
FYI...I really liked making these again, so I made another one today that I will share tomorrow. Stay tuned. Meanwhile...here is a link to another one I've made like this, except with full cards, if you care to see. Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...