Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's Jamaica time!!!! PLUS SOME DEALS!!!!

So what does that subject have to do with this card? Well....I am posting this FROM JAMAICA! We are on a family vacation here and just wanted to say hello! This is a card that I made before I left that I meant to post much earlier. Let's just say on the islands...people don't really use Internet much and we have had a bit of a problem being able to get on-line. :) That's ok with me though...the sun and beach have been calling my name each morning. :) A bit too much, maybe! :) We are all a bit sun kissed right now so we've had a more "shaded" day today. Anyway: on to the card....
I made this using my Big Shot. It's the biggest scallop die...I just made a card, and put the fold just under the top scallops. That way the card will actually open. Then I used the Clear circle die for the Designer Series Paper. Now here is SOMETHING SUPER FUN! DESIGNER SERIES PAPER IS ON SALE THIS MONTH!!!! YEAH!!!! If you buy 3 packages of either Designer Series Paper or Textured Card Stock packs, you can pick ONE FREE! Mix and match!!!! Click HERE for the flyer. There are other specials going on as well...I will post those at the end of this post. Here is a close up of how it opens....and the dimension of the card. I used those yummy corduroy buttons! :)
Here are the other specials for the month of May:

1. Buy the NEW JUMBO ALPHABET for 20% off!! Click HERE to see the whole alphabet. Click HERE to see flyer.
2. Become a demonstrator for just $75.00 with a limited-time scrapbooking Starter Kit!!! Click HERE to see flyer.

Send me an email if you have any questions! Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

oh yeah thats right your in Jamica hope your having a ball cant wait to see pics :)

for2nately said...

Super cute card! Have a great time!!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Bobby Sue said...

Hope you're having the time of your life!!! I need to put in an order sometime.

Megan said...

How exciting! I bet you are loving it! :)

Super cute card too, by the way! :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...