Thursday, May 28, 2009

Some Decor for you...

For those of you that have been to my house, you are going to be so proud of me! :) See....I am going to show you the Manhattan Flowers Decor Elements I put up in my house. I LOVED these flowers the moment I saw them, so I had to put them in my house. :) Well....I put them around this frame I hung up FOREVER ago! Seriously....over a year. The funny thing....I JUST BARELY changed out the photos in it! It has had the original "photos" that came in the frame until now. It was kinda funny. I FINALLY put my family pictures in it, so I can finally show you! :)

When you walk in to my front door, immediately to the right is the living room. Well just past that doorway is a wall leading in to my family room. That is where this frame is hung. I have more plans for Decor Elements that I just have to hang. I will show you when I get them all up. :) Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Carpenter's said...

Super cute Ashley!!

Michelle Denson said...

Ashley! I'm so proud of you for putting your own pictures in the frame! Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures in the frame. I will have to say, I will miss seeing that pretend family. I've grown to love them like family.

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...