Monday, July 28, 2008

This is a clear envelope brag book/scrapbook. I found one of these on the blog of a group I belong to, Utah Divas International, on this post. Courtney was the one that made this one. Anyway...once I saw them I KNEW I had to make one. TOO CUTE! So I made one while I was on vacation. They really are a lot of fun to make! So give it a shot yourself!

Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Heard from the Heart (upcoming in August!)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red (both upcoming in August!), and Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red (both upcoming in August!), Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White
Accessories: Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, Silver Brads, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Pretties Kit (for the clear rhinestone brads that are holding the book together), clear envelopes, Linen Thread, Sticky Strip


This is the book opened. I just simply cut some card stock in coordinating colors and put them in the sleeves created by the clear envelopes. Easy to add photos by just cutting the photo to size (the card stock is cut to a standard card size...4-1/4 x 5-1/2). Super fun to make! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Megan said...

This is awesome...I have been wanting to make one of these for awhile, but just havn't done it...I will definatly have to give one a try! :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...