Thursday, July 17, 2008

Priceless Window Card...

So I know I haven't posted in a few days. I have done some stamping though...just hadn't uploaded them to the computer yet. Sorry! But I finally did...so here's the first of a few projects that I've done. This is a window card. I made the window with the 1 3/8" circle punch. Then I have a scallop on the inside to give it some interest inside the card. Here's a photo of the front and the inside...






Stamps: Priceless, Circle of Friendship, Boho Backgrounds
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Piourette, Baja Breeze
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Pink Piourette, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle punch, Clear Rhinestone Brads (from the Pretties Kit), white gel pen

2 comments:

Megan said...

This is so cute, I really like the layout of this, maybe I will have to think about a card with this layout for one of my many swaps! :)

Lynn Put said...

This is a very pretty card! I love the window and the colors you used!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...