Monday, July 7, 2008

The First Stage....

Ok...so I ordered a few decor elements to try out. I just had to see if I loved them in person as much as I did in the brochure. Let me say, I LOVE THEM!!! They are such a quick and easy way to spruce up a space on your wall you just weren't sure what to do with. AND...if I change my mind and want something else there...I can remove it and there are no holes in the wall to patch up! Love it! So I wanted to share a pic of what I put up. It's the "Live every moment" and I put it above my front door.
Thoughts? My husband and I love it. And funny story. After I hung it up...my husband says, "Well, there's the first stage of Stampin' Up! now taking over our whole house." I laughed and then he says, "Wait a minute...I guess that's already started happening." (Because yes...sometimes my stamping stuff wanders out into the rest of our house as I'm prepping for classes, club, other events...what can you do?! :) ) At least he's supportive, huh?! :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love it, it looks so cute above your door! Now I just need to get me some ordered! :)

Sherri said...

Love this girlfriend! I can't wait until I get my decor elements. Look at you, you have so many fun things on your blog. I hope farmer's market goes well for you. Is that this week or did it already pass?

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...