Friday, July 4, 2008

Decor With Pretties...


I found these frames at WalMart, and fell in love right away. I could totally see a flower from the Pretties Kit or something else cute in each 3x3 cutout. So I bought one to try it out. This is what I came up with. Thoughts? I kinda like it. I think I need to do a pink and brown one for my stamp room. FYI...I colored the flowers with a sponge dauber and the ink pad.
Stamps: Full of Life
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red marker, Garden Green marker
Card Stock: Whisper White
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Prints Pack

3 comments:

Megan said...

Very cute! I really like it, and I think a pink and brown one would be awesome! :)

Chantelle said...

This is cute and a great idea. Nice to hang in a craft room.

Jill said...

Cute Ash. You're brilliant!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...