Sunday, April 5, 2020

Springtime Darling Daisy...

Do you love spring?!  I know I do...because it means I am getting even closer to my favorite time of year...SUMMER!  So the challenge today for the #30daycard making challenge is SPRING!  Yay! 


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks:  Petal Pink, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Vellum, Brights Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Stitched All Around
Tools: Subtle Embossing Folder, Daisy Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Leaf Punch, Heat Tool, Bone Folder
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Perennial Essence Floral Centers

I love this spring-y card.  Maybe you think of softer colors with spring, but I pretty much love this bright color combo for spring.  😀  Because let's be real...I love any chance I get to use Melon Mambo. 

This is definitely a card that I would hand deliver.  Because this daisy is amazingly layered.  You could totally do a flat daisy...but I wanted to make a super fun and heavily layered flower for this card.  So I actually did 4 layers of each sized daisy....using the Daisy Punch & the Medium Daisy Punch. Then I sponged the edges in Petal Pink ink, curled petals with the Bone Folder, and layered it all together.  And the center of that flower is a Perennial Essence Floral Center.  So fantastic! 


This saying is still one of my very favorites, PS.  It is from the Stitched All Around Stamp Set.  Here are a few more pics of the details.  Do you love that little curled corner as much as I do?!  😀 Hee. 


I hope you enjoy this card!  And here is the challenge for the day:


Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you are having a great day and staying safe!  Please let me know if I can help you with any of your papercrafting needs.  I would love to help!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...