Sunday, April 19, 2020

It's a Star Birthday Bash!

Have you made your card for today's #30daycardmakingchallenge yet?!  If not...hurry up!  Hee.  Just kidding!  But I am going to share mine!!


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)


Colors:
Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White

Inks: VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pineapple Punch, Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Well Said
Tools: Stitched Nested Dies, Stitched Stars Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder
Accessories: White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Iridescent Sequin Assortment

I wanted a fun guy birthday card since I am always in need of those.  Came up with this one.  LOVE those Stitched Star Dies!  They are so much fun!  Just add some Designer Series Paper, sequins, and a greeting...and there you go!  Easy, breezy! 



I hope you are having as much fun as I am with this challenge!  And if you haven't started yet...just jump on in any time!  😀


Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Would love to help you with any of your papercrafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...