Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Daisy Punch Meets Parcels & Petals...In A CASE!!!

Day 5 of #30daycardmakingchallenge is here! This one is kind of a fun one, but also a challenge.  😀  I will share my card, and then tell you the fun part about this. 


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch
Inks:  Pineapple Punch, StazOn Jet Black, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana
Stamps: Parcels & Petals, Well Said
Tools: Heat Tool, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Daisy Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Perennial Essence Floral Centers
Ok...so now you are wondering, "What's the fun part, Ashley?!"  Well...look at the challenge:


So yes...I CASE'd my own card to make this card!  But...I wanted to show you that you can get two completely different looks, with the same card layout.  So here is the card I CASE'd: 

(You can see the details of this card in THIS POST.)


I loved the simplicity of this card, but yet it has so much detail.  So let me show you a little more detailed look to this new card. 

First, I switched the color palette!  Much more bold with black the main color instead of white.  Then I stamped and embossed the background, instead of using the embossing paste.  I really love this, honestly. 


Then instead of Christmas, I did a spring card!  Love both of the Daisy Punches...the Daisy Punch & the Medium Daisy Punch.  They are great alone but also look how cute they are together!  😍 I embossed some Melon Mambo cardstock with the Subtle Embossing Folder, and then punched the flowers out.  Love the texture that gives these flowers:


And you may not notice unless you look closely...but I like the shading on the greeting:


I stamped the greeting onto Whisper White cardstock.  Then I used a sponge dauber to add some color with Pineapple Punch ink.

Soooooo...what card of yours would you use as inspiration to make another card?  I can't wait to see!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...