Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Daisy Punch Meets Parcels & Petals...In A CASE!!!

Day 5 of #30daycardmakingchallenge is here! This one is kind of a fun one, but also a challenge.  😀  I will share my card, and then tell you the fun part about this. 


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch
Inks:  Pineapple Punch, StazOn Jet Black, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana
Stamps: Parcels & Petals, Well Said
Tools: Heat Tool, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Daisy Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch
Accessories:  White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Perennial Essence Floral Centers
Ok...so now you are wondering, "What's the fun part, Ashley?!"  Well...look at the challenge:


So yes...I CASE'd my own card to make this card!  But...I wanted to show you that you can get two completely different looks, with the same card layout.  So here is the card I CASE'd: 

(You can see the details of this card in THIS POST.)


I loved the simplicity of this card, but yet it has so much detail.  So let me show you a little more detailed look to this new card. 

First, I switched the color palette!  Much more bold with black the main color instead of white.  Then I stamped and embossed the background, instead of using the embossing paste.  I really love this, honestly. 


Then instead of Christmas, I did a spring card!  Love both of the Daisy Punches...the Daisy Punch & the Medium Daisy Punch.  They are great alone but also look how cute they are together!  😍 I embossed some Melon Mambo cardstock with the Subtle Embossing Folder, and then punched the flowers out.  Love the texture that gives these flowers:


And you may not notice unless you look closely...but I like the shading on the greeting:


I stamped the greeting onto Whisper White cardstock.  Then I used a sponge dauber to add some color with Pineapple Punch ink.

Soooooo...what card of yours would you use as inspiration to make another card?  I can't wait to see!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Use Your Stash! With Sunny Summer Fun!

Today is a fun Use Your Stash Hop! with a super fun theme ... Sunny Summer!  So I went all in!  I used the Rays of Light and Sharing Sunshin...